You can make interlibrary loan requests to books from the National Repository Library e.g. via an electronic form. The loans are free of charge to JYU students and staff.
If the journal is not available in JYU library, students and staff members can request free of charge article copies (PDF) to their email from National Repository Library's collections.
- Log in to JYKDOK with institutional login.
- Search the journal in JYKDOK from National Repository Library's tab. NB! Your library card has to be linked to Haka/Institutional -account. Otherwise this won't work.
- Click "Make an article copy request" on the right side of the page.
- Add information of the article e.g. author, title, volume, year, issue and page numbers.
- Check that your email address is correct before sending the request.