Interlibrary loans from the National Repository Library
The loans are free of charge for JYU students and staff. Other customers will be charged a fee according to service charges.
You can request items from the National Repository Library through JYKDOK:
- Log in to JYKDOK with your institutional login. PLEASE NOTE! Your library card has to be linked to your HAKA login to make interlibrary loans!
- Search for the book or journal in JYKDOK on the National Repository Library (Kuopio) tab.
- Click Place the request on the right navigation menu.
- For articles, include the information of the article (e.g., author, title, volume, year, issue and page numbers) in the Message field.
- Books and article copies will be delivered to our ILL service (located in Lähde). They will inform you when your requested material is ready for pickup.
Loans from the National Repository Library cannot be renewed in JYKDOK. To renew these items, contact our ILL service.